Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Sleepless

Recently, I had not been sleeping well or rather I had not been waking up well. This could be attributed to several causes. The first of which would be Euro 2008! BUT the matches had to take place at 12am or at 245am! If the match is on 12am, I would probably watch the first half which ends at 1245am before going to bed. For the match at 245am, it is virtually impossible to stay up so late to watch them.


However, no matter which time I slept, I would definitely wake up at 630am to the noise of pounding. I am not exactly sure what that is but it is definitely coming from above me. Seems like some neighbours do have the habit of waking up early to make breakfast. BUT what the hell are they chopping? Huge slabs of meat??!! Or even grounding pepper or pounding chilli so bloody early in the morning from Monday till Sunday??!! Yes, my beloved neighbours are even cooking on Saturday and Sunday! Hell, to think that the government of Singapore encourages gracious living and being considerate to others.


Ok, enough with the bitching and it's back to work!

No comments: