Thursday, December 27, 2007

Tis the Festive Season

Yah right, it is the festive season and for some reason or another, lots of people are spending. (Must be having lots of bonuses $$$) Alas for me, there's no bonus even though I'm the only poor soul in the company that's in charge of everything! ~_~|||


Anyway, it does seem strange that all my stuff choose to spoil during this season. My motherboard, CPU, graphics card, power supply, laser mouse and wireless adapter are dead! Fate must be playing a trick on me, or probably it's trying to tell me to boost the economy. WTH!! So sadly, I have to spend to get replacements else my computer will be lying on a corner in my room looking like a pile of trash.


In addition, there's still the weddings to go, which meant more money for the red packet. Haiz, I think my salary this month and the next has already burnt out. Probably have to look for some part time job to supplement my income. Haha.

No comments: